Six Things to Know About our New Website
We are excited to introduce you to the new Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES website! Our new website echoes many of the concepts that are central to our mission and vision – innovation, excellence, expertise and educationally focused. You will quickly notice a more contemporary look, mobile-friendly design and reorganized homepage, allowing us to share the information you need along with stories about the work we do.
Here is some information to help you navigate the new site and better understand the changes we have made.
- The new website design is mobile-friendly and incorporates a responsive layout that will automatically adapt to any device you choose. Smartphones, tablets and desktop computers using different web browsers will all provide an optimal viewing experience with easy reading and navigation. Our new site also incorporates ADA compliance tools to make sure our site is accessible to everyone.
- More photos will give you an inside look at what’s going on at OHM BOCES. Photos are prominently featured on the homepage and offer a rich, immersive and visually striking glimpse into our programs and services.
- “Find it Fast,” formerly “Quick Links.” You can find all of the popular links you commonly use under “Find it Fast” at the top of the website. The link will always be there, no matter what page you are on.
- Stay up-to-date on what’s happening at OHM BOCES. With a new updated look, it’s easier than ever to keep up with the latest news. Our upcoming events are showcased directly below a selection of our most recent BOCES stories.
- We’re focusing on content. Look for an emphasis on content including photos, publications and other media that tell our stories about the work we do to support our component school districts and the students we serve. Throughout the site you can still find the familiar information and resources you need from the old site, but now with a refreshed new look.
- #WeAreOHM. Recent updates from our social media accounts can now be found on our homepage, providing everything you need to know about OHM BOCES in one convenient location. We’ll also be utilizing our new BOCES hashtag, #WeAreOHM, to allow you to easily find posts about the OHM BOCES across all social media platforms.