Continuity of Learning
Welcome to the Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES Continuity of Learning Resource page. On this page, resources can be found to help educators, students, and parents continue education from home during this time. Resources have been created and offered in order to:
- Guarantee curricular progression and connectivity should health concerns close schools;
- Provide critical district centralization, oversight, and communication in the case of school closings;
- Provide pre-curated, standards-aligned content should the need for online learning occur.
It is our hope that our resources provide opportunities to:
- Offer a more personalized learning experience for every individual student.
- Explore opportunities to expand the types of instruction, resources, and assignments provided to students;
- Create a sustainable model for creating, maintaining, and improving upon regionally created curriculum;