Buzz Student's Corner
Welcome to the Buzz Student's Corner. Here students can pick up tips and tricks for using Buzz from the student lens. Below are video tutorials to help students navigate the Buzz platform. Students can also scroll down and find video tutorials.
Student Troubleshooting for Buzz
Unable to log in:
1. Check to make sure you are using the correct Buzz URL, if you do not know your Buzz URL or your school's website does not have a short cut to Buzz please check the Buzz URL Lookup.
2. Student usernames are either their school Google drive username (in it's entirity) or first initial-last name-last four of student ID number. If you do not know the last four digits of your student id number or have a hyphenated name please check with your teacher for your correct username.
3. Your teacher will provide you with your password for Buzz at the beginning of the year.
Items and Images are not coming in or showing up:
1. Make sure you are using Google Chrome Browser or Mozilla Firefox. Buzz does not work in Internet Explorer/Edge.
2. Log out of Buzz.
3. Clear your history (which will include your cookies and cache).
4. Check to make sure that a pop-up has not been blocked by checking the address bar (or omnibar) in your browser.
5. Check with your teacher.
6. Take a snap shot of the error or issue and have your teacher send it in to the OHM Support Desk.