Multi-District Event Planning Sheet
School Improvement COSER Information: Multi-District Events
- Events are shared between two or more districts. A guideline for this would be no more than 60% of the attendees from one district.
- Program and Professional Development (PPD) staff coordinates the event in conjunction with the district or department requesting the service.
- All correspondences regarding the event should come from or be approved by/shared with PPD.
- All money must flow through PPD. ( PPD takes in all payments and pays all bills)
- Amounts charged to districts will be the actual amount incurred.
- Primary audience must be certified staff. ( Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Administrators)
Be sure to follow the links to the left for procedures and the form to submit either by fax or email.
- PPD will charge a 10% fee for coordination of the event