- The last record entered for a student will be the one used to register him/her.
- Previous records will be deleted; all information must be entered in every submission
- If adding or changing a course(s), tutorial, or test(s) for a student who was previously submitted, any courses, etc. that were previously entered and will still be taken will also need to be entered in subsequent submissions.
- If registering a High School student for course(s) and/or tutorial that ends with Regents/RCT exam(s), select the course(s) and/or tutorial AND select the exam(s) the student will be taking.
Links to registration/SchoolTool transfer instructions:
Photos needed for all students taking Regents Examinations.
- Send electronic files of photos to OHM BOCES MSA if:
- Your SchoolTool photos are not updated/missing.
- You are a Non-SchoolTool school.
- Electronic photo files can be sent:
- On a CD
- On a thumb drive
E-mail Marcia Emrich (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
- Note: Student name or district ID must be the photo filename.
If you have any questions, please contact: Marcia Emrich at email@example.com or 315.793.8523