Teaching Assistants assist teachers in the preparation and management of classroom activities and administrative requirements. Work under the supervision of a classroom teacher.
Multiple Positions Available
Salary based on education and experience
185 days, 6 hours daily
Review of applications begins immediately
- Nights, weekends and all major holidays off
- Work while your child is in school
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Must possess or be eligible for New York State Certification as a Level I Teaching Assistant;
- Experience related to working with students is preferred.
BENEFITS INCLUDE Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, New York State Retirement System, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program