The EPIC Learning Experience
EPIC stands for Engaging, Personalized, Innovative and Collaborative Learning. The EPIC Learning Experience is a conference where collaboration, networking, and innovation come to life! Building upon last year’s conference feedback, the EPIC Learning Experience has evolved into an interactive day that encourages attendees to learn about the different blended/personalized best practices.
Attendees of the EPIC Learning Experience will walk away with an understanding of:
- Best practices for implementation of in-person blended learning and use of technology in the classroom.
- Creating a culture of collaboration between teachers and students, teachers and teachers, administrators and teachers, etc.
- Using mastery-based progression and real-time data to differentiate the learning environments for students.
- Creating a cultural understanding for the broader community.
- Experiencing the different classroom models for blended/personalized learning.
- Strategies for using blended/personalized learning for experiential and life-long learners.
- A roadmap for professional development in a personalized/blended environment.
OHM Learning Network Brings in The Learning Accelerator This Year For EPIC
The Learning Accelerator is a non-profit organization that believes each child in America must have an effective, equitable, and engaging education that is personalized, informed by data, and mastery-based. Blended learning is a key mechanism for making this vision possible for every child, in every school, throughout the country. Our mission is to transform K-12 education by catalyzing high-quality blended learning in school districts across America.
- Creating the framework for a blended/personalized school culture.
- Strategies for moving towards personalized/blended learning model.
Attending EPIC? Looking For a Place To Stay?
For attendee's who are interested in attending EPIC please sign up using My Learning Plan. If you do not have access to My Learning Plan, please contact Jennifer Parzych (email@example.com) with the names of those who wish to attend, along with their School Districts.
For anyone staying out of town rooms have been reserved at:
Hampton Inn & Suites, New Hartford, NY
Booking Link: http://group.hamptoninn.com/EPIC-CONFERENCE
Arrival Date: 05-Mar-2019
Departure Date: 07-Mar-2019
Group Name: EPIC CONFERENCE
Towneplace Suites New Hartford
Rate Code: EPIC