How Being a Business Partner Benefits Your Company
How Your Commitment Impacts Our StudentsAs a partner, you provide students with:
- Exciting and memorable engagement opportunities on issues directly related to your business/industry.
- An opportunity to distinguish your company as a remarkable employment destination.
- Visibility and recognition for valued community service.
- An opportunity to provide industry awareness and exposure of career pathways to young scholars.
- Knowledge that you are making a direct contribution to the education of the future in an advanced manufacturing workforce.
- Investment in shaping the future of your company and its future employees.
- An opportunity to improve the transfer of learning from school to practical applications in the workplace.
- Adding value to the community where you do business.
- Positive publicity, promotion and exposure with local news outlets.
Your involvement leads to:
- Adult investment in education
- Authentic feedback and meaningful encouragement
- Positive role model
- Opportunities for career exploration and personal growth
- Development of leadership and professional skills
- Increased self-esteem and self awareness
- Higher levels of engagement in education