Forms - Media and Music
All of these web-based form links open in new browser windows.You must be a member of a participating district to receive these services.Use this form to request the adding of new book titles to our SNAP book collection for Multiple/Audio classroom books.Snap Request For Purchase
Use this form to request the adding of new material (not multpile book sets or not music) to our SNAP Collection. (Note - Music teachers should not use this form to request new music purchases. Instead, use the form below named 'Music New Title Suggestion Form'.)Music New Title Suggestion FormThe Cooperative Music Library enables participating school districts to cooperatively purchase choral, band and orchestral music. Participating school music teachers should use this form to suggest new title purchases.Use this form when you want us to record a television program for later use in your classroom.
Use this form to request a new user account so that you can access our Media Collection. The Snap Service has been building capacity in the video management and streaming of digital content for the past several years. The video streaming content includes more than 50,000 titles in digital format.
- We record programming from Time Warner Cable. Allow at least 48 hours advance notice.
- Due to FCC regulations, we cannot remove commercials.
- A television program is valid for seven business days. If the program is aired a second time, Oneida BOCES can edit the validation date for the program. PBS programs are valid for 1 year from the date of the program.
- Teacher guides are provided (TF or NG) where available.
- We have the Utica Time Warner Cable channels, in addition to these foreign language channels: Chinese, French, and Italian. The Spanish language channel is included in the basic service. Oneida BOCES also provides HBO.