School and Community Grant Strategies:
1. Revise, implement, and assess local wellness policies to improve the school environment.
2. Establish Comprehensive School Physical Activity Programs (CSPAP).
3. Increase access to healthy, affordable foods and increase school districts’ ability to meet federal Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 nutrition standards for foods sold outside of school meals.
4. Increase access to healthy, affordable foods in communities.
5. Increase adoption and use of food standards and procurement policies that increase healthy foods in community sites and settings.
6. Adopt and implement Complete Streets policies, plans, and practices to increase access to opportunities to walk, bike, and roll.